<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Gone
N Sync

There's a thousand words that I could say
To make you come home
Seems so long ago you walked away
And left me alone
AndI remember what you said to me
You were acting so strange
Maybe I was too blind to see
That you needed a change

Was it something I said
To make you turn away
To make you walk out and leave me cold?
If I could just find a way
To make it so that you were right here
Right now

Chorus:
I've been sitting here
Can't get you off my mind
I tried my best to be a man and be strong
I drove myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face
But the truth remains you're gone
You're gone
Baby, you're gone

I dont wanna make excuses, baby
Can't change the fact that you're gone
But if there's something that I could do
Won't you please let me know
And time is passing so slowly now
Guess that's my life without you
And baby I could change my everyday, yeah
But baby, I don't want to

So I'll just hang around
And find some things to do
To get my mind off missing you
But I know in my heart
You can't say that you don't love me too
Please say you do

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
Now that we are apart
Am I still in your heart?
Baby why can't you see
That I need you here with me?

Repeat chorus

But the truth remains you're....

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:48 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you